Wednesday 25 November 2015

Nars All Day Luminous Weightless Foundation (MACAO) Review, Demo & Swatch

I have been hearing a lot about this Nars All Day Luminous Weightless Foundation since February up until now, but I have been contemplating on getting it mainly because of the price (lets keep it real) and also because I heard people say it made them oily later on in the day. But that still dint stop me from getting it, the truth is I got it because its of a high brand foundation and also to know what the fuss is all about and am gonna have to say I fell for it. They also have various shades (about 20) for both cool and warm skin tones so you should not find if hard to find your right shade.

Clink on the picture for direct link to purchase
 http://www.feelunique.com/p/NARS-All-Day-Luminous-Weightless-Foundation-30ml?utm_source=GoogleBaseUK&utm_medium=gen&option=61779&aff=mrn&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_term=&utm_campaign=Google+Shopping+-+Suppliers_Other&mkwid=s27erAkHr_dc&pcrid=81530483319&pkw=&pmt=&utm_content=s27erAkHr_dc|pcrid|81530483319|pkw||pmt|


                                                          

  HOW TO APPLY
Step 1
Before applying the foundation, always shake well to allow the formula to mix well as it separates when you leave it

 Step 2
Rub your palms together for warmth and apply one pump onto your fingers

Step 3
Rub your fingers together and gently begin to massage onto the skin, working in sections starting at the center of the face moving outward for a natural looking finish


                                                         Click on picture for Pinterest
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/512073420109936265/



                                                           MY THOUGHTS
I really support this product, and it does exactly everything it says its designed to do. I am oily to combination skin and I would say after wearing it throughout a busy long day it was still in place, I wasn’t oily at all and I dint have to go over it with a powder or blurting sheet. It is a medium to full coverage, although I used two pumps instead of one but was still extremely light weight (I felt like I was applying serum). It is also liquid consistency which makes it easy to apply on smoothly
There is 0% odor in it and suits my skin perfectly, they stated it is oil free but I would have to say there was a time I saw a clear leakage and when I touched it it felt like oil to me ( I don’t really know) although it doesn’t feel oily on my face all. Now because it is a high-end brand, it's a bit expensive £32 BUT it is absolutely worth it.


                                                             MY TIPS
  • Always use a primer as a base before using any foundation ( I use Benefit The POREfessional Primer and am actually loving it).
  • Shake foundation (with the lid closed) VERY well before applying.
  •  If you have minimum spots and blemishes I would advice you to use one pump, if you are about average like me definitely use two pumps and if you have more spots and blemishes I would suggest using 3 pumps and if that doesn’t work make sure you use a corrector or concealer before applying the foundation  DO NOT GO MORE THAN 3 PUMPS
  • I would also suggest NOT using beauty blender as that always soak up product (I am a miser) , so Its best to use your brush if your like me and you don’t want to use your hands but hey if you want to use your hands go for it.



Lastly I would say please bear in mind that we are not all the same so what works for me might not work for you, but as for me I absolutely LOVE this foundation and will definitely recommend it too you all. Hope this was helpful to you all and also comment below so I can know your own thoughts on the foundation whether you like it or not as well as the type of application that works for you. 

 This is the complete full face


This is a before and after application


                  

                    
                                                     Hope you enjoyed the video xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment